CAM Announces 2021 Safety Achievement Award Winners
March 30, 2022 - The 2021 CAM Safety Achievement awards are presented to members of the Construction Association of Michigan, categorized by hours worked in 2021, and ranked gold, silver, or bronze, based on maintaining an Experience Modification Rate below 1.0 and reporting recordable injury and illness rates below industry averages.
We received over 50 applications. Award recipients represented approximately 7,328 employees and clocked over 14,962,541 hours worked, with an average Experience Modification Rate of .70.
We are pleased to recognize the following companies on their outstanding dedication to promoting safety and health throughout all levels of their respective companies:
- 0-50,000 Hours Worked: Zimmer Roofing & Construction
- 51,000-199,999 Hours Worked: Hatzel & Buehler, Inc.
- 200,000-499,999 Hours Worked: Dearborn Mid-West Company
- 500,000+ Hours Worked: Motor City Electric Company
- 0-50,000 Hours Worked: George McIntosh Inc. and J.S. Vig Construction Company
- 51,000-199,999 Hours Worked: Frank Rewold and Sons, Inc.
- 200,000-499,999 Hours Worked: DeMaria Building Company
- 500,000+ Hours Worked: Gallagher-Kaiser
- 0-50,000 Hours Worked: Braun Construction
- 51,000-199,999 Hours Worked: Turner Construction Company
- 200,000-499,999 Hours Worked: AUCH Construction, Sachse Construction, and CSM Group, Inc.
- 500,000+ Hours Worked: Devon Industrial Group
Blaze Contracting Inc.
Central Conveyor Company
Clark Construction Company
Commercial Contracting Corporation
Douglas Steel Erection
Eagle Excavation Inc
Hoyt, Brumm, & Link, Inc
Ideal Contracting LLC
John e Green Company
Leidal & Hart Mason Contractors
Oliver / Hatcher Construction
Oscar W Larson Company
Poncraft Door Company
Progressive Mechanical, Inc.
Schiffer Mason Contractors
Superior Electric Great Lakes Company
The Dailey Company
Award recipients were recognized at a ceremony on Friday, April 29, 2022.
CAM eNewsletter – March 15 2023
"Right to Work" Repeal, Prevailing Wage Reinstatement Move Through Legislature
CAM Magazine's March 2023 Issue Is Ready to View
CAM eNewsletter – February 28, 2023
Recap: 2023 Great Lakes Design and Construction EXPO
Attracting and Retaining Employees in the Construction Industry