CAM ENewsletter – September 30, 2021
FEATURED IN THIS ISSUE:
- Are Owner-Mandated Vaccines Affecting Your Business?
- The CAM Plan Room Is Now Open for Members!
- CAM Releases Its Building Michigan Podcast, Episode 5
- CAM Staff Is Moving and Shaking
- Don't Forget! Review & Return Your Buyers Guide Contracts in October
- There Are Still Spots Open for CAM's Fall Pheasant Hunt!
- This Year's Legislative Breakfast Takes Place on November 5th
- Have You Reserved Your EXPO Booth Space Yet?
- CAMTEC's Upcoming Classes
- Member Portal Tip – CAM Products Available
- CAM Member Benefit: Staples Advantage
- Stellantis Honors Commercial Contracting Corporation
- Registration Now Open for the 75th Edition of the National Hardware Show®
- Details on MISS DIGG's Transition to a New Platform
- OSHA's QuickTakes Newsletter Is Now Available in English and Spanish
CAM Releases the Building Michigan Podcast, Episode 6
Top 5 Reasons to Join an Association
CAM Magazine's November Issue 2021 Is Ready to View
CAM ENewsletter – November 15, 2021
CAM 6th Annual Legislative Breakfast
OSHA COVID Vaccine Policy