CAM eNewsletter – February 15, 2021
FEATURED IN THIS ISSUE:
- t’s Time to Submit Your Project for CAM Magazine’s Special Issue 2021!
- Alliance Formed Dedicated to Worker Safety at Michigan Central Station
- CAM’s Annual Men’s Doubles Classic Takes Place February 27th
- Drive Away with Special Discounts on Freightliner Sprinter Vans
- CAMTEC’s Upcoming Classes
- Do You Have Occupational Health & Safety Questions?
- CAM Jobsite Posters for 2021 Are in Stock!
- Get Outside with CAM This Year
- CoreNet Global Michigan Chapter’s Webinar – February 18th
- Liberty Mutual Safety Innovation Award Nominations Due February 28th
- MISS DIG 811 Hosts Local Pre-Construction Meetings
- Registration Is Open for the Virtual NSC Safety Congress & Expo
- NECA’s Recognition of Safety Applications Now Being Accepted
- Save the Date! EXPO & Mid-Year Economic Forecast Luncheon – June 9th
CAM ENewsletter – May 28, 2021
CAM ENewsletter – May 14, 2021
The Construction Association of Michigan Debuts New “Building Michigan” Podcast
Construction Association of Michigan’s 135th Annual Report
Health Screening Tool Adopted by Construction Industry
PPP and Employee Retention Credit Update